Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tired of being pregnant

I know I shouldn't complain, but honestly...I'm tired of being pregnant.

These last few weeks have not been very much fun. I'm starting to feel extremely tired again, though not as tired as I was in the 1st trimester. There were days back then when I felt like I could fall asleep & stay asleep for days. Even weeks!!!

Now I'm tired because I don't get enough sleep at night. I can't get comfortable in bed, my hips and crotch area are always sore and the baby kicks me all the time when I'm trying to sleep!

I told Steve that I'm starting to even dread bed time because I know it's just going to be a struggle. I never have a hard time falling asleep, but I'll wake up about 3 or 4 times to go to the bathroom, and when I do, I have a really hard time getting out of bed. The other night, I had to have Steve help me out! Poor guy. I had to wake him up just so I could get out of bed. : / I felt so helpless. So, by the time I get out of bed, I'm about to pee in my pants. Then, I get to the bathroom & hardly anything comes out. Uh, all that for NOTHING? Then, I have to crawl back into bed & find a comfortable position again. And 9/10 times, when I lay down again, I get insta-heart burn, so then I lay there for a while (1.5 hours in last night's case) with this horrible burning sensation and feeling like I could puke.

Then, finally I fall back asleep for what feels like 30 minutes then my alarm is going off.

I just can't win. And on top of it all, I've had a snotty/stuffy nose since probably October. I didn't know someone could produce so much snot. It's redic. And honestly, annoying. I feel like I have a cold all the time.

I just really wish it was at least week 37 for me. That way, he'd be full term & I wouldn't worry about him coming anytime after that. In fact, I told him his lease was up in 3 weeks, which would put me right at 37. I hope he heard me. :)

In 2 weeks I get my first internal, and I'm hoping I'll be a little dialated & effaced. We'll see! I'm sending up prayers right & left!

No comments:

Post a Comment