Thursday, February 11, 2010

Replacing Cleaners

So, I've been thinking lately, we need to be more "green". We're going to start recycling, we're using cloth diapers, and I'm planning on taking my own bags to the grocery store from now on.

But, another thing I thought of is that I'd like to replace all my cleaners and replace them with Organic, Earth friendly products. The fumes from the cleaners always really bother me, plus I don't think it's best for the baby to be around either. So, I think I'm going to try out some of Mrs. Meyer's cleaning supplies!

Check out the website here...
http://www.mrsmeyers.com/Default.aspx

I'm going to replace all of the cleaners I currently have. I'll probably just give them to my mom. : ) Really, the only two cleaners that I use a lot of are Windex (the kind w/ vinegar) (I can't stand the blue kind. WAY to strong of a smell)and Scrubbing Bubbles. I'll admit, that's my best friend when it comes to cleaning my bathroom. I just love the sparkly look that my counter tops and toilet get after those little bubbles do their job. BUT I'd rather clean with something safer and better for me and my family.

So, today during my lunch break, I'm going to head on over to Clovers and buy my first couple of Mrs. Meyers products. I'm pretty stoked about it.

I really am feeling old...I'm getting really excited about cleaning products & cloth diapers...is this what my life is becoming?

Probably...and I'm 100% okay with it.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...I love it! Let me know how you like their products!

    ReplyDelete