Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I thought this was almost over?

Just when I thought my tiredness was phasing out as I get closer to week 12, today I sit at work feeling like I've been up all night long.

Yesterday wasn't such a great day either. I stayed home from work. When I woke up yesterday morning, I felt REALLY queasy, and quite honestly, tired. I decided, you know what, I'm pregnant...work isn't that important, giving my body what it needs is important. So I slept in until 10:00. It felt great...but by 3:00 I was ready for another nap. And by 9:00, I was ready for bed.

I've really been looking forward to week 12. It's the end of my first trimester, and the beginning of my second. I hear good things about the second trimester. So, I'm looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to having more energy, not feeling queasy, and just enjoying being pregnant. Most days, I am able to enjoy it. I try not to take any little cramp, muscle ache, sore boob, sleepyness, or just plain sickness for granted. I'm thankful that I'm pregnant...some days I just wish it weren't so hard.

Okay, so, I just have to say, I'm REALLY excited about lunch today. I'm craving McDonalds in the worst way. I'm going to get a McChicken, fries, and probably a vanilla shake. I can't wait. It sounds sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. : ) **Licking Lips**

No comments:

Post a Comment