Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Feelin' Like Crap

Boo for feeling bad.

I'm so tired today. I really don't know how I'm going to make it through the day without falling asleep at my desk. Maybe a mid-day Pepsi will help.

Yesterday I took the day off. I wasn't feeling bad, I just needed to rest. I slept in until 9:30, not nearly as late as I would've liked, but oh well. I haven't been sleeping well lately. I'll wake up and my back will hurt, I'll wake up and my boobs will hurt, I'll wake up and Izzy's paws will be in my lower back, I'll wake up & think WTF kind of dream was that?

My dreams have been super weird lately. Take last night for instance, I dreamt that I was dating Ron Weasley (yes, from Harry Potter) and that we were buying a house. Well, I'm down in the basement and he comes down yelling at me to get in the car. So, we run upstairs to the car (which is a red Audi, by the way) and he starts driving like a madman throughout the neighborhood. Turns out, we were being chased by Muggles (aka humans). They had found out we were wizards & wanted to run us out of the neighborhood. As we're driving around, we get out of the car because we see Harry & Hermoine and we start running w/ them. Everyone else from the Wizard world (all the people I remember from the movies) is suddenly in our neighborhood & we're all running from the Muggles. Ron, Harry & I are hiding behind this wall & one of the Muggle's who's trying to get us, comes around the corner & I try to snap her wand...(even though Muggles don't have wands) well...I accidentally snap Ron's wand instead of hers...but Harry does a quick fix & says "Repairo!" Ron just looks and me and rolls his eyes. Whoops! :)

Eventually someone conjures up Gilderoy Lockheart and that scared the Muggles away. Thank God. I was getting tired of running. : )

And that is only the beginning of my weird dreams.

I think my gag reflex is heightened times 10. Everytime I brush my teeth, I gag. Even when I'm not brushing my tongue. It's like when I'm brushing my front teeth...there I go, gagging all over the place. When I take my vitamins, it's espescially bad. It's so bad that once I threw up water & vitamins. : / Sad. I dread taking them anymore. But I know it's something I need to do.

I had a splitting headache last night. I'm not sure if it's from hormones or from sleeping weird lately. I just know that I was not happy last night. I was miserable. I cried myself to sleep because I was in so much pain. Finally, I got my little flax seed pillow heated up (Thanks, Steve!) and that relieved some of the pain. Not nearly as much as I would've liked, but I'll take what I can get.

Hopefully I'll start feeling better today. And HOPEFULLY my headache won't come back. That would be nice.

{m}

No comments:

Post a Comment