Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chicken Noodle Soup with a Soda on the Side

Oh my gosh, Chicken Noodle Soup is TOTALLY a God send for me right now.

Some days it's so hard to think about eating, much less getting anything nutritional down. Today was one of those days. Some days I can think of something that will sound KIND OF good to me and while on my way to getting it or making it, I start praying that it won't all of a sudden sound repulsive to me. (It's been known to happen)

Well, today I was wondering what to have for lunch. After reading the menu for the cafeteria downstairs, I started feeling a little queasy. Uh, no thanks. I don't really want to eat Creamed Turkey & Cornbread or a Chili Cheese Dog. I'm already having enough digestive problems as it is. PASS!

I was almost in tears at the thought of lunch. I was so hungry, but yet nothing sounded good to me. Then all of a sudden....chicken noodle soup. I ran over to Gerbes...more like my loving and wonderful husband drove me over there and I picked up some soups to keep at work for days just like today. So, here I'm sittin' eating Campbell's Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup. And oh man, am I lovin' it.

No comments:

Post a Comment