Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Yesterday's Appointment

Yesterday morning we had an appt.

Everything went great! I got weighed, and in 4 weeks, I'd only gained 1 more lb. So, I'm up from my pre-pregnancy weight by just 6 lbs. I don't think that's too bad considering I'm 2 weeks away from being at the half way mark! I'm nervous about how much I'm going to gain towards the end! YIKES!

Dr. Morse said the heart beat sounded great. Of course, it always sounds great to me! I could listen to Beans' heart beat for hours! When we heard it, Steve & I just looked at each other and started smiling. It's so unbelieveable that in a few short months, we're going to have the perfect blend of the two of us in our arms. I really can't wait!

I think I've been feeling a few kicks and flutters here and there. Mostly when I play music for Beanie. He/She likes the Rockabye Baby cds I've bought. I have to admit, I like them too! :) They're pretty cute.

We find out in a few short weeks what we're going to have! I really can't wait. I think it's going to be a boy. I would love to have a baby girl, but obviously, I'll love my little boy just the same. AND if I'm going to have a boy, I'd rather have him first...that way, my little girls will get to check out all his hott friends when he brings them over to the house to hang out! :) That's the only reason I ever wanted an older brother! Haha!

1 comment:

  1. You are nuts....! That is why I love you. I am laughing about the only reason you wanted an older brother is so he would bring over his hot friends!! lol!! You are crazy! I still think it's a girl. I can't wait to get my $5 dolla!!!

    ReplyDelete