Monday, September 28, 2009

Nursery Update

I need to post pictures, but last week, we got our nursery furniture delivered! It's so beautiful! I can't wait to set it up in the room!

We started painting the nursery yesterday. It's almost done. My mom just needs to come over tonight and finish the trim since I can't get on a ladder and since Steve is horrible at trimming. Once she's done w/ that, we'll be able to move the furniture in place. I'll take pics when I'm done. I think it's going to look gorgeous! I really can't wait!

Friday I had Steve take a picture of my belly! It looks HUGE! Today it's a lot smaller. I'm thinking I was really bloated on Friday. I'll post it anyway! I need to take one in the morning and one in the evening. There's always a huge difference in my belly size.

I'm finally reaching the point where I get full, really fast. Last night for dinner, we had taco soup. I had about 4 bites and I was full, so I stopped eating. Maybe this is why I've only gained 5 lbs so far?! HAHA! Today at lunch, I didn't eat much either. So, who knows? I remember my sister in law having this problem as she got farther along. It was just hard for her to eat normal portions. It seemed like she was snacking a lot. So maybe I'm getting to that point.

Anyway, I'll try to have pics posted by the end of the week, along w/ an update on how Beanie Boo is growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment