Friday, September 11, 2009

HOORAY FOR 2ND TRIMESTER!

Hey!

I've entered the 2nd Trimester today. HOORAY! I'm REALLY hoping things will be better for a while. I hear the 2nd Trimester is the best...we'll just see about that!

I'm VERY excited because in 7 short weeks, we get to find out if Beans is a girl or boy! **Fingers Crossed for Girl!**

I need to take another pic of my belly. I don't think there has been much change since my last picture, but I'll take one anyway.

So, I ordered some Juicy Couture maternity jeans and just received them earlier this week. They are ADORABLE! I had to have my mom hem them because well...I'm sooo short that unless I buy "Petite" pants, everything is too long. I'll wear them this weekend and post a picture!

I think I felt Beans move last Saturday. I'm not 100% sure. I was laying in bed after I woke up, and I felt this really weird fluttery/bubbly sensation in my lower stomach (where Beans is). It didn't feel like a gas bubble, those typically are uncomfortable. This was just kind of like a tickly feeling. I don't really have anything to compare the feeling to, so like I said, I'm not 100% sure if it was Beans or not.

I'm really looking forward to when I feel the baby move on a more frequent basis. I think that will be so exciting and so neat. I know for a while no one will be able to feel it but me, and I think that's really cool. I mean, afterall, I am the one carrying this thing, so I should get SOME special perks, right? : )

Here's how my little sugar is growing this week.

Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment