Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Long time no see!

So it's been quite a while since my last post. I've been busy with a LOT of things. Mainly, trying to keep my little tyke happy & healthy.

Motherhood is truly one of the best things I've ever experienced and I have enjoyed watching my little man grow up. He does the cutest things, makes the sweetest faces, and says the cutest words.

Here's a recap of my past few months.

Elliot has been walking since 9 months. He actually took his first steps on my birthday! Happy birthday to me!!!

He says 10 or so words. They include, but aren't limited to the following:

Dog
Woof Woof
Cat
Meow (Mow mow)
Shoes (Shoosh)
Juice (Which also sounds like Shoosh)
Cheese (Sheese)
No
Cup
Car
Outside
Inside (Side)
Izzy
Night night (Ny ny)
Mama
Dadda
What's that? (Sat?)

We celebrated his first birthday on March 26th. We had such a great turnout! It was so fun to have all of our friends and family over to celebrate our biggest blessing!

Steve & I have decided that this year we'd like to try to expand our family. I'm really hoping we are blessed with a new baby sometime in the near future! I think Elliot will be a great big brother and I know Steve and I will certainly be over the moon!

Our house has been on the market for a couple months. We are keeping our fingers crossed that someone will buy before school starts. We have found a house that we absolutely LOVE! It's on 2 acres too! Which is so great! We've always wanted a little bit of land, but never thought it'd be a possibility. BUT if our house sells, and the owner of the house we love is willing to come down a bit, we may be able to make it work.

I am so excited about the possibility of it. I'd love to raise my babies on a little bit of land so they can run out & play in the yard. Granted, we have a huge back yard now and it's great! BUT we're just wanting something that backs up to woods so we don't have to worry about neighbors.

1 comment:

  1. I believe it is time for a bliggity bloggity update Mer.

    ReplyDelete