Friday, September 24, 2010

What a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

It's absolutely beautiful out today! And on top of all that, I have a happy baby.

Yesterday was a nightmare. Wednesday night I got maybe 3 hours of sleep due to a teething baby. Then he was very clingy and cranky all day. I thought I was going to lose my mind!!!! I felt so bad for being mad at him, but I was just exhausted. I was in tears at one point. So I just put him down in his crib w/ some toys and turned some music on for him. Thankfully he played by himself for about 30 minutes, so that gave me a nice break.

Today has been great! We got great sleep last night and I've been very productive! So, after laundry, dishes, cleaning my bathroom, and feeding and makin' sure Elliot has had some naps, we're sitting outside on the back porch waiting for Daddy to come home! Elliot's in his walker & I'm sittin' reading my Better Homes & Garden magazines. (Well, obviously not now...but I was before I started blogging)

I love this weather. I'd be okay if it was a LITTLE bit colder, but today is the hottest I like. There's a perfect breeze and the sun feels so good.

Tomorrow we are driving to KC to visit our friends Dhani & Dan and meet up w/ Veronica & Sean. We're going to some art fair down on the plaza. So I'm pretty excited about that. The weather is supposed to be awesome!

Well, I better get back to my magazines! I'm trying to get some ideas for Christmas decorating.

1 comment: