Friday, August 6, 2010

Small Frye




So how adorable are these little Frye boots? I LOVE THEM! I have been wanting them for a while, and since we are doing family photos again next month for Elliot's 6 month birthday, I decided I wanted him to wear shoes and I thought these would be so cute! I couldn't pass them up. My mom ended up buying them for us. Isn't that so sweet of her?

Anyway, now I'm trying to think of outfits for us to wear for the photo shoot. I have 2 dresses I'm going to order myself just to see which one I like the best. I found some boots I want as well. I've already got one outfit picked out for myself, but I have to try it on to see if it looks as good on as it does in my head!

Once I figure out what Elliot & I are wearing, I'll be able to pick something out for Steve. I may have to go buy him a new shirt or two! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment